- About this website
These Terms shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and IPPS Secretariat. Regarding this service, IPPS Secretariat may make various provisions (hereinafter called "individual provisions") such as rules for use in addition to the Terms. These individual provisions, regardless of their name, shall form part of the Terms.
If the provisions of the Terms contradict the preceding article of the individual provisions, the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
The user must not do the following acts when using this service.
- Any act to violate the law or public order and morals.
- Any act to be related to criminal activities.
- Any act to infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights contained in this service.
- Any act to destroy or interfere with the servers or functions of networks for IPPS Secretariat, other users or the third party.
- Any act to use information commercially obtained by this service.
- Any act to interfere with the operation of this service.
- Any act to unauthorize access or attempt it.
- Any act to collect or accumulate personal information about other users.
- Any act to use this service for an illegal purpose.
- Any act to cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third party.
- Any act to impersonate another user.
- Promotions, advertisements, solicitations, or business activities on this service that are not licensed by IPPS Secretariat.
- Any act to benefit antisocial forces directly or indirectly in connection with this service of IPPS Secretariat.
- Any act to be deemed inappropriate by IPPS Secretariat.
- Denial of warranty and disclaimer
- IPPS Secretariat will not guarantee the factual or legal defect (including safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security defects, errors and bugs, infringement of rights) in this service explicitly or implicitly.
- IPPS Secretariat will not take any responsibility for any damages caused to the user due to this service.
- IPPS Secretariat will not take any responsibility for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the users or third party.
IPPS Secretariat may change the Terms at any time without notifying to the user if it is deemed necessary. In case of using this service after changing the Terms, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed the Terms.
- Handling of personal information