International Poultry and Pig Show Japan Secretariat
- Basic policy
On this website, as it is considered a social responsibility by recognizing the importance of the personal information and protected the personal information, it is complied with laws and regulations regarding personal information, and acquired, used, and managed personal information properly handled on this website. The information collected on this website will be handled appropriately within the purpose of use.
- Scope of use
- Acquisition of personal information
On this website, the personal information is acquired within the necessary scope to achieve the purpose of use, and not acquired by fraudulent means.
- Purpose of use
The personal information acquired on this website will be used for the following purposes.
① Notification about events hosted by International Poultry and Pig Show Japan Secretariat (hereinafter called "IPPS Secretariat").
② Responding to inquiries regarding events hosted by IPPS Secretariat.
③ Notification of changes in terms and conditions regarding events hosted by IPPS Secretariat.
- Provision to the third party
On this website, the personal information will not be provided to the third party (including outside Japan) without the prior consent of the user, except as required by law.
- Management of personal information
On this website, the information provided by visitors is managed thoroughly as follows.
7-1. Disposal of personal information
When personal information is no longer needed, it will be promptly discarded.
7-2. Disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use of personal information
Disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use of personal information If the visitor wishes to disclose, correct, add, delete, or suspend the use of personal information, it is responded promptly based on confirming the identity of the visitor. In case of wishing the above, please send an email as follows.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Policy
At International Poultry and Pig Show Japan 2022 (hereinafter called "this event"), the basic policy for announcing information about this event using social media is set as follows.
Operating social media
International Poultry and Pig Show Japan Secretariat Office (hereinafter called "Event Secretariat") will open an official account as follows to announce information to visitors to this event.
Social media: account name
- Facebook：International Poultry and Pig Show Japan 2022
- Twitter：International Poultry and Pig Show Japan
- As a general rule, information will be updated between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. on weekdays.
- Please note it will be not responded to user replies.
Comments that are determined the followings may be deleted in whole or in part without notice from the user.
- Comments to disclosure / leakage of personal information without the consent of the person.
- Comments to defame, disgrace or discredit this event or the third party.
- Comments to infringe the copyrights, trademark rights, portrait rights, and etc. of this event or the third party.
- Comments to violate the law or violates public order and morals.
- Comments to impersonate the third party.
- Comments to upload harmful programs.
- Comments for political, religious, or for-profit purposes.
- Comments that this event organizer deems inappropriate.
Information posted on the official account may not be reprinted without the permission of Event Secretariat, except for private use or acts permitted by copyright law such as quoting. When quoting, please be sure to specify the source.
Event Secretariat may delete all or a part of any comments without notice to users judging followings.
- Event Secretariat will not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on social media.
- Information posted on the official account of this event may be changed or deleted without notice.
- Event Secretariat will not be liable for any damages caused by the user's use or failure to use social media.
- Event Secretariat will be not responsible for the content posted by users.
- Event Secretariat will be not responsible for any troubles between users or between users and the third party.
- Event Secretariat cannot answer any questions regarding the operational status of social media systems, social media operating companies, or the functions of applications provided by the third party.
Event Secretariat may change this policy without notice.
Suspend or delete
Event Secretariat may suspend or delete each official account without prior notice.
IPPS2022 Secretariat Office(c/o Congrès Inc.)
Onward Park Building 10-5, Nihonbashi 3-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-8239, Japan
Established on April 1, 2020